Saturday, May 19, 2007

Most memorable moments in a cinema

It's been quite some time that I haven't done a top 10 list,the day I went marathon 4 movies in a row, it got me thinking...what were the most memorable moments I had at the cinema, at first wanna make it just like 10, but hey...this is me...only 10 best moment?...don't think so...so I finalize it to top 15 moments in a cinema 0-25 y/o, oh how i love those moments



TOP 15 MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS IN A CINEMA



15. Peter Pan

Moment : You know how u went all giddy,excited or fanning urself rapidly when u see an actress or actor (in leha's case) you like.It happens to all of us,i belief....but what if you let it all out..LOUDLY.ok not loudly actually...but noticeable...it happened to me while I was watching Peter Pan with to other friends, 1 gal 1 guy...Peter was like doing this cutesy stuff with Wendy and suddenly out of nowhere...someone sigh pleasurably...it was the gal....it was something in the lines of Ermmmmmmmm....ahahahha, the best part is the other guys reaction...ahahah fun times...the gal ...u know who u are,thank you for that moment..and dont be shy bout it...it happens to the best of us....NOT! :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

getting high worthy?


14. Saint f!@#%in Ange

Moment : What the hell were we watching,there were loads of us, cant remember everyone..but i remembered there's Joe, Izar(who snores) and Dela...who's being her.There was nothing to watch at that time so this extinct bird suggest Saint Ange, poster look ok enuff...but we were dead wrong!...this movie is by far the worst movie i've seen in my entire life, what the hell this movie means, and where is the frickin ghost for god's sake...shesh....and izar snored...so that's enuff to say that this movie reeeeeeeeeeeks.


13. X-files The Movie

Moment : No big moment, but this is the first movie...i saw in the cinema, and slept...i still remember the Venue, Mines TGV.I slept through half the movie...cool huh, but in all seriousness.. i hate the X-files movie.


12. 13th Warrior

Moment : This is great movie,should watch it again, but what was so memorable bout this cinema exprience...well me and me friend was the only two person in there...if not mistaken it was something related to my school having an off time or something,but not other schools...venus is still Mines, woah just realise that i watch loads of movie at Mines..oh yeah thinking bout it...its one of the coldest cinema moments i've been to(2 person duh..)


11.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Moment : This is the first Ninja Turtle movie,u know the one with the Turtles in those obvious suits and the ugly April ...i got two free tickets from my aunt to watch the premier at this "only for kids" cinema opening...and woahhhhhh havoc in there, pop corns flying, kids laughing out loud without anyone to shush them and everyone jump up and down wildly when those turtles start fighting...(cam cinema orang putih lak)...cool moments

10. Hocus Pocus

Moment : Saw this at Lido or Cathay cinema at Ipoh, love this flick btw, but why was it one of the best cinema moments in my life?...well cause simply...me bro bought me there...you see, me bro wasn't the "i want to socialize with my siblings type" but somehow he brought me to see this..and what a great flick it was

9. 4 movies in a row

Moment : As you all know, if u read my blog religiously lah....this year bithday bash, i did a marathon at OU, 4 movies in row...it was like one of my lifelong dream to do..and i did it....tee hee hee...though by the time we reach 4...my eyes were a bit blury...nearly dooze off too , if not for the prone to scream girl beside me kept tugging my shirt...

8. Disturbing Behaviour

Moment : Saw this with my fav teacher(a gal), brought her along cause that time the 18 above rule was kinda strict.so bought her to make me look older.Ok coming in the movie, i only knew it was some psycho shit movie...but what i didn't realize is that some of the XXX scene are kinda...erm how u put it...not watchable with someone elder(sis,mother,dad...teacher!)....the first scene was uneasy enuff, when the girl went down on the guy...i was like...STIFF!...dlm hati : alamak!!....luckily teacher was cool with it.I hope

7. Jurrasic Park

Moment : Loads, i mean this is the first time I see a dinosaur so lifelike, that's amazing enuff..i was totally in awe...and the scream factor....this is one of those movies that i jumped a lot at first viewing..(now no more already ma)...saw this with loads of cousins...that was also memorable as one of the younger cuzz was crying because her ticket got ripped so someone said she cant go in if that happens..actually that someone was me..love u Emma :P

6. Something bout Mary

Moment : The moment Ben Stillers wee wee got stuck at the zipper, we (me friends and all) couldn't stop laughing...and i think that's one of my most funniest scene's i seen ever...the subtitle made it more laughable (dia melancap! dia melancap!)...even after the movie finishes...we were all still talking bout it.

5. Armegeddon/ Titanic

Moment : I'm gonna cheat here a bit, i put both of the movie in the same spot is because both movie made me shed tears like a schoolgirl just got dump.Titanic,cheesy apart was soooooo beautiful...sigh...the moment the movie ends, can fell the silence in the cinema as everyone seems to be into the movie...best part is..i saw some couples holding hands as they got out....Now as for Armeggeddon, i watched it with a lot of schoolmates, nearly everyone was sniffing,then spoiled by the Taiping dude "apehal engko nangeh nih?"....dude shut it.

4. IKWYDSLS

Moment : First and foremost, Gellar i love you!!!...I saw this alone belief it or not,dunno why...maybe I wanted to see this movie so badly...as the previews in Cinema3(remember that show) looks awesome!, and i'm a major slasher fan.This is one of the sweetest moment, cause without this day, i might not have liked Gellar, when i saw her in that green dress. pow!...love love love.Also apart from that the jolt factor were a handfull, added in the girl i dont know who at the back who kept screaming...i was jumping up a down many times, and i thank her for that....cause it made this movie exprience one of my most frightening.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

run gellar run!


3. Deep Blue Sea

Moment : One of my best moments with friends, saw this with Junai, Wan Nurul, Aslaniyah, Pengko and her girl and Asyraf.I saw this movie beforehand so i enjoyed watching the others jumped with fright after all the fright scene, also thanks to the excellent sound system. I think i enjoy watching people being scared.Asyraf was the worst, even a screw that pop out from its sockets he jumped...ahaha cool...aaaah memories, want those back...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

one of the most unexpected,jolting then 10 seconds later,funniest scene ever


2.The Fifth Element

Moment : This is one of my top 10 fav movie of all time.Partly also because i saw this with someone i had loved :P.I dunno why but i really like watching movie at Ipoh Parade, maybe i should go there back one day..i felt really cool there and i paid much attention at the screen.Oh guess what, this is the only top 10 movie, that i watch at a cinema, so that gotta mean something...i end with 5th Element rocks!

1. The Relic

Moment : Not the greatest movie ever made, but my ma and pa bought me to see this movie at OU(before it went gigantic) because it was my birthday and i just got off the bus from Ipoh.That was sooooooooo nice of em.And to pick the Relic means they actually know what type of movie i liked.Definately one of my greatest nights and cinema exprience...love ya guys!

9 Comments:

Dela Ahmad said...

10. Hocus Pocus

Moment : Saw this at Lido or Cathay cinema at Ipoh,

ko boleh ingat mana ko tgk movie nih? hebat. aku langsung tak ingat tgk laser disc ke...ato kat cinema hah.

Anonymous said...

erm actually mmg banyak aku ingat yg aku tgk wayang
tapi paling mystery apa first movie aku kat cinema
rasanyer indiana jones # 3 tuh...but i could be wrong

pusakputih said...

dah namenyer kaki wayang..
aku nyer ingatan will last a few days then gone..

hoho.. leh tak kasi ilang Word Verification kat bawah nih.. leceh nak post komen

Anonymous said...

Hebat! I cant even remember the 1st movie aku tgk

Good to know u hav a good memory

Anonymous said...

jurina : takleh cause ada orang post keji2 dah kat bawah

joe : takler hebat mana

Dela Ahmad said...

saint @&(!^#! ange =)) BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*infinity*

can't stop laughing at us watching it

what were we thinking?!

Dela Ahmad said...

ooOO! raising helen tak der......marah!

Anonymous said...

eh ooooooooops
tuh agak memorable gak, cause kor kentut kan?

Dela Ahmad said...

bitch!. ko yg berak dalam sluar tanak ngaku.

hahaha.. ala tu memroable. benci kor pasal ko tak letak. i know u had crush on me.