Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Zomba....otakkk otakkk

Earlier...I guess a year plus before, if you click the home link in FB..u'll notice a lot of survey or quizzes taken by our friends...it was pretty annoying no? Thank god for the option "do not publish" if not the home page would be bombed with everything. Anyhoot reason being me writing this is because once upon a time...one of the quizzes stood out from the rest. The title reads "What you need to survive a Zombie attack" (something like that lah)

Now THAT (tonasi tuh kuat skit) quiz I took. I list out as follows (if memory serves me correct lah):

1. Machine Gun
2. Shot Gun
3. Roller Blade
4. Grenade
5. Dela Ahmad

The y?
1. Machine Gun : Bullet count is pretty important to me (cam yoyo je ada zombie invasion)..and bullet count equals many targets..plus! u can shoot freely and confirm at least a bullet would hit a target..fatal or not..thats another story.

2. Shot Gun : The feel and power of that gun amazes me. Ok I lied I never really touch one but it does look nice; held by any movie character. And the power can send a zombie backwards...heck it'll blow the freakin zombie heads away. Now that's a good weapon..also it looks sleek...yummm.

3. Roller Blade : Medium of transportation, but y roller blade? Well for one I can roller blade...not great but I can. Also it'll be sorta memorable...u know like those quirky memorable that stands out in the movies. i.e Full frontal punk chic in Return of the Living Dead...and more recent..Rose Mcgowan in Planet Terror. Like really? Machine Gun for a leg?...yum!

4. Grenade : Only use for Last Resort...cause I don't think I wanna go down alone.AND...it's pretty noble.KAN?

5. Dela Ahmad : At first it was me pissing Dela off. But now come to think of it...I do actually need her. Not as backup or anything..but as a scapegoat. I will no doubt push her towards the horde of zombies or use her as a shield. Mean no?...but thats survival of the fittest. (and before I talked bout being noble..BWAHAHA)...but in all honesty do you really think I would do that? I'm not really THAT mean right?...RIGHT????

Ah sudah aku bebel panjang lak...well actually what trigger this zombie appreciation post is cause I just recently saw 2 zombie flicks (1 actually 2 months back)...it's pretty good..and it's been awhile for a decent zombie flick to surface. Now all u get is vampires vampires vampire...blaaaagh! First movie which I saw a couple of months back was Dead Snow.



Dead Snow is about Nazi Zombies attacking a bunch of doomed vacationing people. It's pretty simple..so's the story. However considering the qualities of recent horror flicks..specially the zombie department..this did good. Had ample scares..great munching and tearing people apart scene and also!...there's a movie buff character in it..always a plus for me (remember Randy from Scream franchise?love him) At one time the dude was asking "what other movies where a bunch of people get killed off one by one in a remote place"...I was like me me me!...but then a chic answered "April Fools day" and and....god If that was real..I would have dry hump her.kidding!..but yeah...I would love her..AHAHAHAH..anyway good movie. (btw its a Scandinavian movie)




And lastly..last weekend. I saw this French Zombie flick the Horde.Bout a bunch of people trapped in an apartment and then all hell breaks loose when people started coming back from the dead. It's always like this for a zombie flick huh? people trap...but it still works...what else can be done anyway? Zombie harvesting humans?.This movie is decent as well...I specially like when one dude went one on three zombies with just his bare hands...gila powerrrr! Also the heavy usage of guns in this movie makes me happy. Ada machine gun action..wohooooo!..oh oh the zombies look are also pretty rad...but in the end...the movie is pretty pointless.For me the way it ended was like..pfft!...but still it's an a-ok movie...bring on more zombie flicks plssssssssss! no more vamps...NO MORE!

0 Comments: