Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Unstoppable : Based on actual event


Wasn't the first choice..but during the chaos / indecisive state everyone was in..we opt to watch Unstoppable..I've had seen it before but whatever lah..it is in fact a pretty solid movie. The night was for Kecik anyway..not me.. (but if it was up to me I would've love to see Skyline)..Anyway the night made me miss watching movie with u chaotic people..it was fun watching Unstoppable with these peeps cause their reaction is pretty much over the top..take one scene for example...

Chris Pine was in trouble, he needs to pin the two trains together..he kick and kicks and whadouknow...he fell..
Mills and Dods screamed automatically!..pretty high pitched..faced covered and all..the odd thing is...they're the only ones who made any noise during this scene. What follows were some snickers and punching towards my very delicate shoulders..*thanks milo..I consider the bruises as a love bite.

When asked why the reaction; the reason they gave

"Chris Pine hot...xmo dia mati.."....eh bengong sungguh komer nih...

p/s : take it from someone who viewed it twice..the movie is still rad.

2 Comments:

milo boyd said...

wargahahahhahah!!! damn it!! aku terpaksa ngaku agak kuat aku jerit..tp tp tp kesian lelaki hensem itu..

reza said...

typical..kecik lak control cause arip ada..tapi xpa..buatkan lagi happening pawagam