Saturday, December 29, 2007

Try it

Yo mah peeps, before a new year dawns upon us (poyo sat) let me intrest yall with this community website...I know I know...another myspace,facebook? yada2...but hear me out...Flixster.com basically is where people chat bout movies,rate blah3...me join just out of curiosity...and I kinda like, though at times it tends to be a bit dull (when there's nothing to chat bout) but hey...at least the movie news is up to date...though be warn....there are some people in there are in it to meet people (datewise),there are a few who generally talk bout movies..so if ur intrested..check it out..oh a do add me as a friend,you guys know where to find me...



4 Comments:

Siberkop said...

U should read my new fiction. Ada word terlanjang.

Anonymous said...

sayang...promote kat YM! dah ler kan...pukul karang

Che underscore Lee said...

aku sudah balik!!! :P
another Facebook but specifically for movies je ke?
meh.. not for me kot.. cam penat nak catch up utk mespes, frenster ngan fesbuk..

thanezra said...

takper
promote jer
anyhoo welcome back!